Samuel gorton of rhode island and his descendants by one of the first migrants to settle in the colonies was samuel gorton samuel was accompanied by his . Samuel gorton 1593 1677 was an early settler and civic leader of the colony of rhode island and providence plantations and president of the towns of providence . Samuel gorton 1592 1593 1677 married mary maplett before 1630 and emigrated in 1636 from england to boston massachusetts settling in plymouth massachusetts. Of rhode island hezekiah left betsey olive the bequest from his estate that he had intended for his daughter and betseys mother samuel gorton
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.